Saturday, October 14, 2006

Earn Commissions on Thought2Form Books!

Thought2Form Books is now offering a 25% commission on Lulu sales. This includes sales of The Cycle Calendar and all books for sale at the Thought2Form Books storefront on Lulu.

To Sign up and Start Earning:

  • Visit the Thought2Form Books storefront on Lulu and decide which book(s) you wish to sell. All books in Lulu are available for purchase, worldwide, so there's no restriction on geographic area, and you'll have no inventory to cover.

  • Send me an email at kaystoner@yahoo.com and indicate which books you'll be selling. Please put Signup to sell Thought2Form books in the subject line.

  • I'll create a special product link for you and e-mail you the link(s) to the book(s) you'll be selling.

  • Simply place those links on your website/blog or in your e-mails to point people to your own "sell page(s)".

  • I receive payment each month, and so will you (if you have any sales). Each month, I'll send you an affiliate report and you'll receive a payment for 25% of the net profits realized from your affiliate sales. If a book brings me $5 royalties, I'll pay you $1.00 per sale, which can add up... especially if you're living in a place where the dollar is weak or it buys you more than the local currency (which is just about everywhere in the world, these days).


I prefer to remit payment by Paypal, but I can cut you a check (drawn on a US bank with US funds). E-mail me to work out the details.

If you've got any questions, please email me at kaystoner@yahoo.com. Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home